Saturday, July 30, 2005

Introduction

I think this procedure of creating a blog is uselessly complicated on blogspot.

I didn't know that you have to choose three different things - username, name of your blog and the .blogspot.com for the link to your blog. I wanted the link to be 'pocketsfullofposies.blogspot.com' (from the nursery rhyme ofcourse) , so I chose pocketsfullofposies as my username, however for some weird reason I couldn't set the username I had chosen as the name in the link. This led to the need to think of another name and eventually I settled on another nursery rhyme (since the word whim occurs in it and I had decided to call my blog Random pointless whimsical, yeah I often work with arguments like this :P).

Anyways I kind of like the new name better since this is an experiment in a way. I have absolutely no idea if I'll blog regularly or just give it up once I get bored (which is bound to happen, the question is how soon).

1 comment:

kray said...

heh heh, so u finally got ur own blog eh :) dont b too lazy and do post once in a while!