Friday, August 26, 2005

How I was feeling horrible and decided to take a break

I wish I had something to write about, I really do. I have all this time on my hands, its been quite some time since I made an entry here and I really can't think of anything else to do right now sitting here. All perfectly good reasons to be updating blog.
The reason I have nothing to write about is because life has been pretty much a routine lately. I come in for work, I do whatever till about 6-6:30 PM, and then I go back home, I eat, read and then go off to sleep. All weekdays follow this pattern. Weekends afford some diversion, which is why I usually end up writing something after a weekend. All this routine and a combination of some other things ended up leaving me quite unsettled, unhappy yesterday. So I took off from work early, went roaming around for a bit, bought some stuff, and hence am in a much better frame of mind today.

And I came across this today :). Had Mrs Morris cared to speak to me yesterday, I might've come up with an answer along the same lines.

What I Told Mrs. Morris When She Asked How I Was Feeling Today

Grumbly, grouchy,
crabby, grumpy,
sleepy, slouchy,
fussy, frumpy,
whiny, weary,
cranky, crazy,
dingy, dreary,
languid, lazy,
dizzy, drowsy,
cruddy, crummy,
loony, lousy,
scruffy, scummy,
bleary, batty
scraggly, sketchy,
rusty, ratty,
testy, techy.
That describes it,
Mrs. Morris.
Thank you for the
new thesaurus.

--Kenn Nesbitt

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

grumpy...that's sad. today when i have tons of work to do i finally sat down to read your blog:) cheer up, the weekend is here again. Go watch...ummm...err...have u run out of options?

Akshi said...

:) hehe. Planning to go watch Iqbal today. The other option was A Lot Like Love which is some TP Harry Met Sally formula movie, decided to stick with Iqbal.

Anonymous said...

Come on! You can't be having a more generally monotonous existence than I have!

Having said which, I must admit that I managed a trip to Kanyakumari yesterday. But that was my first timepass in a month!

Ik-bal....hmmm, sounds like what I ought to call myself in a couple of years :D

Akshi said...

Hm, my only TP these days appears to be watching movies and I might soon run out of that option also.

Kanyakumari should have been good fun. What part of the country are you in these days waise?

Anonymous said...

Same as I have been for the past two months. Far South. I shall be back in Bangalore towards the end of September though....